Coldwell Banker West Shell is seeking a full time eMarketing Coordinator to support their branch offices in the Cincinnati, OH area. Our ideal candidate is a recent college graduate, or an individual with equivalent customer service or training experience; real estate industry experience would be a plus. The eMarketing Coordinator will be responsible for providing direct assistance to sales associates and branch managers in utilizing company marketing technology tools and programs to prospect for increased revenue opportunities. Excellent customer service, confidence about end-user technology and the ability to teach/make public presentations with poise are essential skills for this position.
- Educate and assist agents with social media marketing, implementation of company tools, database creation and maintenance and other computer based skills. Agents assisted have a wide range of technical literacy, from very little to sophisticated.
- Assist in promotion of company tools or initiatives.
- Assist sales managers with hiring new real estate agents by delivering an eMarketing presentation during the interview process.
- Troubleshoot technical issues agents may face e.g., trouble with Excel, setting up a Facebook fan page, missing contacts on iPhone, creating a new profile on a social media site.
- Help resolve website maintenance issues for agents.
- Help agents implement social media marketing based on practical knowledge of the benefits of social media/community management.
- Research and generate content for company social media presence.
- Assist agents with video profile creation and editing
- Use company software and computer-based tools to develop training materials for sales agents, such as PowerPoint presentations, handouts, and other materials.
- Meet participation benchmarks for company initiatives.
- College degree or equivalent work experience in training, customer service or a sales support role is required.
- Commitment to delivering remarkable customer service.
- Ability to communicate complex technical matters to users with varying technology skill levels.
- Ability to communicate the benefits of computer technology.
- Demonstrate excellent email communication skills.
- Ability to make presentations to groups of various sizes, from one-on-one to an audience of up to 30 real estate agents.
- Enthusiasm for assisting customers in the growth of their business through eMarketing solutions.
- Previous experience in using social media tools in a business environment highly preferred.
Click here to apply
Please mention that you saw the job on Social Media Jobs