We love amateur sports. So we make software that helps youth, high school and college teams be more efficient, informed and connected. Our mobile app and website provide scorekeeping, stats, live play-by-play updates, and instant recap stories for tens of thousands of teams. We're proud to make a difference in the lives of coaches, players, parents and fans.
Our Future Digital Marketing Manager
Our Digital Marketing Manager will play a key role in helping to drive our successful marketing and acquisition efforts. He/she will be responsible for supporting the marketing team through flawless planning, coordination, and execution of many of the marketing campaigns, promotions, and special projects.
- Manage GameChanger ad campaigns, including Google Adwords, display campaigns, App Store SEO, etc.
- Work with team leads to brainstorm new ideas and marketing messages
- Manage company blog, writing posts for new features and company announcements
- Write posts for company social media accounts
- Collaborating with design and engineering teams to execute marketing goals
- Take on production role for promotional and instructional videos
- Write copy for emails, features pages, and general marketing materials
Click here to apply
Please mention that you saw the job on Social Media Jobs